Mom was admitted to the hospital. Thank you for praying! I got off the phone with mom a few minutes ago. She is EXTREME HORRIBLE pain. They are waiting for a call back from her doctor to OK pain meds. I told her to call her doctor herself. (mom has her doctor's home and cell phone number...Image that!!!)
I have to rest in the Lord to take care of her. As her daughter and caregiver I sometimes feel so helpless when she is this sick and in so MUCH pain. When you see someone you love in so much pain...it really hurts you as well. Mom and I have a favorite verse we like to quote:
Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
It is just NOT enought to keep my mind on the Lord...but I must completly TRUST that He will take care of her. I have to give it ALL to Him.
Thank you for praying! Thank you Kathy Hanover for the reminder though e-mail that NOTHING is too difficult for God. He can do anything!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment