Thank you so much for your continued prayer. Let me start with the praises from today. Mom did have a much better day today! First, they did get the PICC line in without any problems. Second, no surgery on her thumb will be needed! And there is NO secondary infection in her body!
I left mom tonight at 10 pm. I was about to leave and her primary doctor came. So I stayed to hear the update on mom's condition. He has two main concerns about mom. One is the Gout. She is on several medications for that. He said this will be a forever ongoing problem for her. They will have her on medication for maintenance to help prevent any more attacks. And if and attack does happen she will need to be on steroids again. His second concern is her water retention. They are going to give her Lasix to get rid of the water retention. Lasix DOES make gout worse. But she has to have it or it could cause congestive heart failure from excessive fluid.
Mom's spirits are so much better today. She had more church family visit. And I know that they were a blessing! My sister did leave today with Benji. I have had Benji with me since May! (there was a two week break when he went to Michigan) So we are really going to miss him! Their house still has not sold. So please keep that in your prayers as well.
Thank you so much for praying. I have called on so many of you for years to pray for my family! Thank you for bringing my family before the Throne of Grace. God's hand is so evident in how he used people to not only uplilft mom, but me as well!
Thank you again for your prayers, love and support!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment