
I sometimes feel overwhelmed by how my feelings as a daughter caring for a very ill parent is only a small glimpse of how the Lord must feel about us as His children. I so desperately want mom to be well. It must be the same but only more so as the Lord looks down at us with his perfect love and wants us so desperately to do what's right and serve Him. The sickness of soul that He must see in us as we choose our own way and the consequences that come from those choices must break His heart, much like we feel as we watch our loved ones suffer. God is so good to us and we can learn so much from Him as our heavenly Father. What a mighty God we serve!
Please just keep praying for mom. I think Margaret is coming to get Benji this weekend. I am going to miss him so very very much!

No comments:
Post a Comment