Mom is still in the hospital, she might be there for the long haul. They think she might have a staff infection. (a present from a previous stay in the hospital I guess). She is still in pain, but just not as much since her pain meds are though her IV and they work much better than her pain pills. Her right thumb is VERY VERY swollen! I looks horrible, and it is painful for her. I really do not have a lot of information to share. But I will try to post again tommorow with an update
They think her kidney might not be working really well. And since she only has one, this is really not good news.
It seems like she has so much medical going against her. But the Master Physician is in control.
She is in room 2114 at Hinsdale Hospital. Her phone number is 630 856 2114. Please continue to pray for guidance of the physicans. She really does need a lot of prayer.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment