Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Reading and Playing Chess



The boys have had a pretty good day so far. I signed up Jacob to read to a book buddy at the library. He had a very good time reading to a teenager. I watched from the side lines and she was very nice to him and he seems to eat up the attention.


I then took the boys (Luke and Jacob) back to the library for beginner chess. They have teenage volunteers that will teach kids to play chess. So right now they are learning how to play. I am sitting in the library using their internet access while I wait.


Mom, Benji and Andrew are all sick. I am praying that the two older ones do not get sick.


I have my weekly kids club tonight. We have not had any kids for 3 weeks. We are also down two workers. One is back at BJU getting his degree this summer and the other is on a missions trip with our teens. There really is such a need at this complex, there are so many souls that need our savior.
Have you witnessed to or handed out a track to someone today?

No comments: