Yes, I am still here. We have had some problems with our computer router. It has not been as easy for me to to my blogging from the main computer.
Mark & Margaret and 4 of the boys are all in Michigan. I am only watch Benji right now. Margaret will come back on Friday and then leave again on Saturday. She will be taking my Dad, Joshua and Luke home with her. That will leave me with Benji, Andrew and Jacob. Jacob is always in need of some one on one time. So I will be happy to give some extra attention!
We are having the geek squad come out to secure our network. Our neighbors were "stealing" our wireless and downloading movies illegally. So we were left with no choice but to hire someone to secure it for us. ( I tired to secure it unsuccessfully!)
Please keep us in your prayers!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment