Sunday, June 3, 2007

Church...Walking the Dog and Watering Flowers



Well, we all went to church today. I had to tell my choir director that I would need to drop out of choir for the summer. I do love being in choir, but it would be too hard this summer with the boys here. Mom made a roast dinner for lunch. They boys played outside and it was a pretty good day.
It is off to see the dentist for a teeth cleaning for me tomorrow. I DO NOT like to go to the dentist...too many bad experiences! Oh, and Betty...I am going back to Dr. K. Have you seen him lately? Mom saw him and she said he is back to normal. So I guess I will get to see! :)
The pictures are of Joshua walking Princess Shirley. And the other is of Luke, he volunteered to helped me water all the flowers in the front of the house.

No comments: