
The boys had fun riding down the ramp to our shed. Luke and Benji had so much fun riding together on a skateboard. Hmmm, Jacob what are you doing?
My dentist trip went to get my teeth cleaned went okay. It really was painless with the new equipment that they have. I might even start going back every 6 months like I am supposed to. Oh, and I have two cavities. YUCK! So I am getting that taken care of tomorrow!
They boys also had fun playing basketball on teams. Luke did not seem to have too much fun and kept quiting. And then that made the other boys mad. Jacob got his feeling hurt too and I found him outside crying his eyes out. So we played one on one for a while.
My dentist trip went to get my teeth cleaned went okay. It really was painless with the new equipment that they have. I might even start going back every 6 months like I am supposed to. Oh, and I have two cavities. YUCK! So I am getting that taken care of tomorrow!
They boys also had fun playing basketball on teams. Luke did not seem to have too much fun and kept quiting. And then that made the other boys mad. Jacob got his feeling hurt too and I found him outside crying his eyes out. So we played one on one for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment