
Sorry for the delay in posting. I have received MANY positive comments about my last blog. Thank you! The Lord put that on my heart to share and I am blessed if it was a blessing to you.
Mom is still in recovery at home. She is having problems with her feet and legs swelling. She has been taken off her water pills since this can cause gout. So this may be the cause of the swelling.
Some of you know that my Aunt Betty has kidney cancer. Aunt Betty did say that the doctors did feel that the cancer was contained to the kidney. She will not have any chemo or radiation since it does not work for kidney cancer. She will be having surgery next Thursday. I will be flying to go be with her before her surgery and also to stay with her while she recovers for about a week. I am hoping to get tickets from my cousin Jacob who is an airline pilot so I can fly for $40.00 round trip. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment