
Well, it looks like mom still will not come home today. She is feeling a bit discouraged about that. But I know the Great Physician is in control. Once mom does come home she will come home with her PICC line. The home health nurse will come in everyday to check in on her and to give her antibotics.
Mom is anxious to come home and most of all to get back in church. She misses church so much! She misses her church family as well as singing in chuch and hearing uplifting/soul stirring preaching!
Thank you again for bringing mom before the Throne of Grace each day.
Mom is anxious to come home and most of all to get back in church. She misses church so much! She misses her church family as well as singing in chuch and hearing uplifting/soul stirring preaching!
Thank you again for bringing mom before the Throne of Grace each day.
The picture is one of my potted coleus in the front of the house! I am so thankful to God for the beautiful flowers I had this summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment