Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Home feels so nice


Mom is HOME!! It took them 7 hours to release her due to a new computer system , but I am so thankful she is home and she is too!! I got home with her about 8 PM.
Tomorrow the home heath nurse check in on her and give her the IV antibiotics. I know that is one more person that mom will have a chance to witness too. Please keep they home heath nurses in your prayers!
Thank you so much for praying for mom. There were so many times driving home late at night from the hospital that I would be mentally and physically exausted. It was then that a calming peace would wash over me. I know it was becasuse I have a wonderful God watching out over me. And so many people praying not only for mom, but for my me and my family as well. Thank you again so much for bringing mom and my family before the Throne of Grace.

No comments: