Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Do you live with a Dennis the Menace?


I have not been blogging so much lately. My nephews keep me busy. I thought I would share a quick story about our own "Dennis the Menace". Andrew is the 6 year old and I love him very much. But if you are watching him and he is quiet, you better go see what he is doing. I could tell many many stories about him. But today he dialed 911, not only once, but twice. He called said hello and hung up. I did not find this out until he dialed it again tonight. After he hung up, they called back. The told me that a child called this morning and hung up. And that they even had the police come by this morning (we were not home). Needless to say they were none too pleased. I told them I was very sorry, and I would find out which one did it. It took me several hours to get "the truth", but I did finally get it from him.


Margaret and my Dad and Joshua and Luke are coming tomorrow. And I am also getting her TWO cats and her dog! Margaret will be leaving on Friday morning to go to Michigan to continue looking for a house. Please keep praying that their house sells!


Thank you!

No comments: