Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mom's Broken Fingers???

Well last night we came in from letting the boys play outside. I came in, and then mom and the boys. Mom had tried to shut the door but there was something blocking it from being shut. I came along and shut the steel door not knowing that mom had her fingers in the door while bending down trying to unblock the door. When I shut it, it cut her middle finger, ring and pinkie all pretty deep. They were all bruised and bleeding. I felt terrible! I cried and cried. Mom would not let me take her to the ER. I fixed her as best as a "Retired" paramedic could. She did let me take her to her doctor today. (He did say that I did a good job with the bandages and butterfly strips) He did not think they they were broke, just badly bruised.

Please keep Joshua and Luke in your prayers. They came home sick from Camp. And since they are in Tennessee they do not have insurance there. But mom (I think) has talked her into taking them into urgent care of the hospital.


UPDATE ON THE BOYS: Both Joshua and Luke both have strep throat. Joshua has a temp of 103. He really is sick. Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: