Wednesday, August 29, 2007

They are Back!!

Margaret and the boys are on the way back here. They will leave on Friday. They still have not found a home. And their house in Tennesse has not sold. Actually the house that they were renting is no longer available. So they really will have NO PLACE to live next week! They have look into renting another home...but they have not heard back from the landlord yet. Please keep this in your prayers!

Mom is still not feeling well. Please just keep praying for her foot too. It still hurts her, but just not as bad as it had.

Well, I went to go see the tooth specialist today! :) Root Canal here I come. It it scheduled for 2 pm on Tuesday September 4th. I am still on antibotic, which does make me really sick for the first few hours that I take it. But what I have it just temporary....I am more concerned for mom.

I know that God has allowed all of the suffering and hard times this summer. I know that with His help we can get though ANYTHING!


But He knoweth that way that I take; when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
Job 23:10

No comments: