Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mom is in Hinsdale Hospital

Thank you for your prayers. Mom is in Hinsdale Hospital. She was admitted for acute diverticulitis. I left her tonight about 8:45. She is not really in pain, but she is VERY nauseous. They are giving her IV antibiotic for the infection and they are also giving her medicine for the nausea (but so far, the nausea meds are not working) They did say that had she waited much longer she would have been septic! (if the infection does not clear up, it could require surgery) Please keep her in your prayers.

But I also wanted to share that she was able to lead someone to the Lord today in the hospital! And she also witnessed to many others as well. Mom cried when she told me about leading a soul to the Lord! (I told her this could be the reason why the Lord did not want her to go yesterday!)

Please keep praying!!!!!

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

No comments: