Monday, July 28, 2008

Benji and his rose for Granny


My sister is here with Benji (mark is working from home and watching the 3 other boys) to see mom before surgery. Margaret and my Dad and Joshua (who has been here by himself for this last week) went out to dinner tonight. Benji was very upset that he was left behind. So I took him to Culvers. At our table was a rose that someone had left behind. Benji was so excited and he asked to take this rose home to mom. I came home and put it into a vase. Benji was so proud of himself. I took his picture in front of some of the art work my nephews have made for their Granny.


Mom is recovering from having some heart tests done today. We will find out tomorrow if surgery is a go ahead for Thursday.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ahhh, that is so sweet!

We have been praying for your Mom. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Lovingly, Katie