Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Secret Sister Revealed, And new ones for the year!



We were finally able to reveal our secret sisters this past Sunday night at church. My secret sister was my good close friend Cindi Brandeis! I would like to say I was shocked, but I really was not. I guess because she is such a good friend...I was able to figure it out. :) She was a blessing to me not only as my secret sister but also as my friend!

We also picked out new names for the next year. I had been praying that the Lord would have me pick out someone that I could be a blessing to. To my amazement, I picked out someone that I know very well. This could make it very hard to keep my identy a secret! :8)

For those of you that know Cindi and her husband Frank they are moving in early summer/late spring to Greenville South Carolina.....I AM SAD!

No comments: