I just wanted to make a quick post about Valentine's Day. I have a wonderful married friend in my life who each year sends me a valentine. It is such a blessing to me. And I wanted to share one of the first cards she sent to me many years ago. It has been sitting on my dresser for years now. I treasure it so much!
Do you know someone who is single? That could be someone who has never married....someone who has been widowed or maybe someone who is now divorced. If you can think of someone. Why not take time out to send them a card to let them know they are loved.
Do you know someone who is single? That could be someone who has never married....someone who has been widowed or maybe someone who is now divorced. If you can think of someone. Why not take time out to send them a card to let them know they are loved.

No comments:
Post a Comment