Thursday, May 31, 2007

Reading is fun

We had a fun day today. I took the boys to our library and signed them up for summer reading. They will give them a prize after they have read 5 hours. Joshua has read 3 hours just today and I think Luke read 3 1/2 hours. And Jacob 2 hours. They already got a free prize. They each got a card for free bowling...they can go once a day for the entire month of June. They are very excited about that...me not so much! :) The little boys will need to be read to, I will do that. I also will have the older boys read to the younger ones. They are having a good time reading. I got a bunch of books for them at garage sales. And we also got some on loan from the library. We had a good day and I am praying we keep on having them!

Mark and Margaret are going to look at a home that Margaret feels is the one for them. It is a ranch home with 4 bedrooms and it also has a basement with a bedroom. The house is also on a culdesac. The kids are used to having a culdesac in Memphis, so that would be good for them.

Thank you for praying.

No comments: