Monday, May 28, 2007
5 Nephews & One Aunt and Summer Fun!
This is my first attempt at blogging! :) So we will see how this works. Maybe this way all of our family can keep in touch! By this time tomorrow my summer fun will begin. My 5 nephews are on the way here. They are in the St. Louis area right now. And will be here tomorrow afternoon. My 5 nephews will be staying the summer with me while their home in the Burbs of Memphis will be sold. Mark starts work at his new job on Thursday in Michigan. Margaret will go with him to look for a house, then she will be back her next week. She then will pick up my dad and they will head back to Tennessee to finish getting the house ready for sale. Meanwhile, I get to keep all 5 of my nephews. I am looking forward to a wonderful summer with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow....this is awesome! I didn't know you knew how to put together a website. High 5, Girl !
Tomorrow, huh....well, we didn't get that lunch (or dinner) in but that's ok. Maybe we can take all 5 out somewhere.
Hope you had a pleasant Memorial Day WITHOUT a migraine. You work too hard, Nettie.
I was able to talk to my sister, Jan, her husband, Jim and their Emily (14), Daniel (20) and his girlfriend Nicole (20) today about the Lord. I just bluntly asked them for 15 minutes for me to talk....well, with questions, explanations, etc. we spoke about 45 minutes. I planted seeds...I just hope and pray they reap some belief. It was a not easy. I'll tell you more when I talk with you.
You are a great friend.
Post a Comment