
I have had many people ask me why I don't post things on my blog anymore. I guess it is hard for me to since mom went to her heavenly home. I will post again sometime, I guess I just need a bit of time. Thank you for your love, prayers and concern for me!
The picture was taken after a snow storm of one of the tree's in our yard...is that a face you see?

3 comments:
Having just looked at your blog for the first time in awhile, I wanted to say that I was so sorry to hear about your mom. I'll be praying for you!
We have been praying for you Annette that God will continue to give you the grace you need for each day.
Now that the weather has warmed up a bit we would love to have you come out this way sometime! We love you, and hope to see you soon!
2 Cor. 12:9
~Chrissy
I have been thinking about you so much lately! How are you doing? You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Love you, Katie
Post a Comment