
I am sorry, I have not been very good at updating my blog latetly! :( Here is an update on mom!
Mom is thankful to be home. :) She does have a few things that I would like pray on. Mom is still weak from her surgery. She is gaining strength everyday, but she still needs help getting in and out of bed, and some help when she gets out of her chair. Mom is also retaining fluid in her body. Her kidneys are working fine, but she still has a lot of excess water on her body. Mom's surgical wound does have some problems. There is one area about 2-3 inches that has come "open". I called the surgeon several days ago and he had told me he was not surprised about that. But it is an open wound and I am concerned about infection. We have a appointment with him on tuesday afternoon, so we will see what he says once he can see it. I am giving her IV antibiotics once a day. We have a home health nurse that visits once a week. And she will be here tomorrow to check up on mom.
Thank you again for praying! There is NO way I can put into words how much your love, care, concern and PRAYERS mean to me! We are beyond BLESSED! Thank you, thank you, Thank YOU!

2 comments:
Thank you for keeping us updated on your Mom! We will continue praying on her behalf! She is such an example of patience to us all!
Hope to see you all soon!
~Katie
Post a Comment