Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Terry!


Happy Birthday Terry! I hope that the Lord blesses you with a wonderful day today. Thank you for your sweet friendship! You have been and are a blessing to me! I found this picture thanks to a google search of your name! You look beautiful!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nettie,

You're so funny and so sweet. The Lord must enjoy you a lot. : ) Thanks for this and also singing Happy Birthday to me. For all you out there, Annette, has a beautiful singing voice! Even when she has a mouthful of birthday cake. (just teasing) My birthday was very nice and was blessed by the wonderful lunch Brenda, you and I had. How great it was to share with my other "family". : ) I love you both. Thank you again for the lovely and thoughtful gifts, my friends.

I pray the Lord hears each and every prayer for both of you and continues to bless you.

Love, Ter