Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prayer need for mom!

I wanted to once again ask you to pray for mom. She is very very sick right now, and is facing surgery in the upcoming weeks/months ahead.
Mom is in need of at least two surgeries in the very near future. She was at the surgeon yesterday and she has a very large hernia that will need to be repaired. It will be a major surgery on her as they will also need to remove several feet of intestines that are now diseased. Her second one is for a more delicate surgery called a fistula. It will also be a major operation for her. As of right now I do not know any dates her surgery.
Mom has a high tolerance to pain, but this pain has been so BAD for her that she has been staying in bed. I know being is so much pain is very hard on her. Please pray that this terrible pain will not be so bad.
Thank you so much for praying, caring and loving our family! We love each of you!

Isaiah 26:3

No comments: