
38 years ago the Lord saw fit to bring me into this world. I really have had a wonderful day. There were many blessing that were given to me both yesterday and today. I have been blessed with presents, cards and phone calls. I even had my friend since childhood drive from South Bend to surprise me to spend the day together. We have been friends for 32 years! Michelle Frushour and I had a sweet time today. I even got to spend a little time with my "Niece" Abbie. I think it is very sweet that she has her daughter call me Auntie Annette. I even got a very special card from my oldest nephew Joshua. Michelle took me to Red Robin for dinner. It was really yummy. I wish my sister and 5 nephews would have been here to help me celebrate!




1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Annette!! Hope your day was extra special just like you are!!!
~Chrissy
Post a Comment