
I have reached 100 posts! I first started blogging last may. And it has been so much fun. But now I have two request for those of you who read this.
First one, mom is going to need surgery. I do not know when this will happen, but I am guessing in the next few weeks. Mom has put off this surgery for some time now. But she really cannot wait any longer. Please pray that the Lord leads her to the right surgeon and also for the right timing to have the surgery.
Second one, I know there are many that read this blog, but do not post comments. :) It would be fun and be an encouragement to me for you to post something. How about you post your favorite Bible verse! I have several that I love. But one of favorites is:
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3
First one, mom is going to need surgery. I do not know when this will happen, but I am guessing in the next few weeks. Mom has put off this surgery for some time now. But she really cannot wait any longer. Please pray that the Lord leads her to the right surgeon and also for the right timing to have the surgery.
Second one, I know there are many that read this blog, but do not post comments. :) It would be fun and be an encouragement to me for you to post something. How about you post your favorite Bible verse! I have several that I love. But one of favorites is:
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3

2 comments:
We will keep your mom in prayer!! That God will provide the right surgeon and keep her safe through the surgery.
One of my favorite verses is Ps. 16:11 "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
Living life with God is truly full of joy. God is so good!
You do a great job with your blog, Annette! Keep it Up!
~Chrissy
Sorry a bit late....
Psalm 121.....ALL OF IT. lol :)
Post a Comment